Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user so that the server remembers certain data that he will later read. Cookies have a limited duration in time.
The cookies used by this website have the following purposes:
- Ensure the correct functioning of the website.
- Store the user’s preferences, such as the selected language or the font size.
- Perform access statistics and market segmentation, recording data on the number of visits to a certain section of the site, traffic flows and trends or similar. These informative extracts do not affect your anonymity.
Cookies do not associate IP addresses with personally identifiable information. No Cookie allows us to contact your email address or any other means of contact you provide us. No Cookie can extract information from your hard drive.
Browsing this page implies consent to the processing of the information provided in the form and for the purposes indicated above.
Below you can see the current status of your consent and access the configuration panel:
TYPOLOGY OF COOKIES AND PURPOSES OF USE
When browsing this website, session Cookies and persistent Cookies are used, which in turn can be your own or third party Cookies:
- Session Cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user in a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and which can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Below is detailed in the following list the purposes of own and third party Cookies, used on the website of INNOVI DIGITAL (www.innovidigi.com) indicating each third party and the purposes for which the information stored is used:
- Own Cookies: those created by the person in charge of the website of INNOVI DIGITAL (www.innovidigi.com), with the purpose of enabling the informative notice and managing the consent on the installation of cookies.
- Third Party Cookies: those managed by advertising service providers, personalization and analysis outside INNOVI DIGITAL (www.innovidigi.com)
- Doubleclick: Advertising purposes. If you want more information, you can visit the following URL
- Facebook: Personalization of navigation and tracking of people who use social content. If you want more information about it, you can visit the following URL
- Google: Technical, personalization, advertising and analysis purposes. If you want more information, you can visit the following URL
- Twitter: Technical purposes, analysis and monitoring of people who use social content. If you want more information, you can visit the following URL
- Youtube: Analysis and personalization of the contents that are reproduced (volume, sound, language, etc.) If you want more information, you can visit the following URL URL
COMPLETE LIST OF “innovidigi.com” COOKIES
|_ga||Persistent||2 years||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_ga_KNSV9K5TCQ||Persistent||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|ci_session||Session||14 days||This cookie is set as default session Cookie name in config.php in config folder in CodeIgniter.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertising||Persistent||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies under the category ‘Advertising’.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Persistent||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies under the category ‘Analytics’.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||Persistent||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin. Used to remember user consent for cookies categorised as “Persistent”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Persistent||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-other||Persistent||1 year||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user’s consent for cookies from the “Other” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||Persistent||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin. The cookie is used to remember the user consent for the cookies under the category “Performance”.|
|elementor||Persistent||never||This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.|
|pll_language||Persistent||1 year||The pll _language cookie is used by Polylang to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the website, and also to get the language information when not available in another way.|
REJECT THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
You can allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies that are installed on your computer. Depending on your browser, we show you where you can access it:
UPDATES AND CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY
INNOVI DIGITAL (www.innovidigi.com) can modify this Cookies Policy based on new legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions issued by the any Agency for Data Protection.
When significant changes are made in this Cookies Policy, the user will be informed by means of an informative notice on the website of INNOVI DIGITAL (www.innovidigi.com)
If you want more information about what use we make of Cookies, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com